This once in a lifetime opportunity is waiting for you. Apply Now!
*All fields are required
Minimum Contestant Requirements
- Mrs. Married and living in the state of Kansas with her spouse and married at least 6 months prior to the state pageant.
- Contestant must be of good moral character.
- Contestant must be a resident of Kansas.
- Contestant must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Contestant agrees that the decisions of the judges are final.
- The Contestant agrees to attend and compete in this year’s National Pageant if selected the winner, and further agrees to abide by all the required services, rules and regulations governing this pageant.
- The term Contestant is defined as a naturally born female meeting the criteria outlined in the rules and regulations.
- The Mrs. winner will be responsible for the expense of her national ad page, buying competition wardrobe, and possible lodging.
- The Mrs. winner will have the option of rooming with another state delegate and that room is covered in your prize package. If she chooses to stay with her husband or family it will be at the winner’s expense to pay for her own room.
- Contestant must have never posed nude or have questionable images. Will be subjective to Director. The Director will advise the delegate/winner if such a case arises.
Choosing a Title for Competition
Once an Applicant becomes a Contestant, she will be assigned a title under which she will compete in the State Pageant. These designations are assigned on a first-come, first- served basis. They can be your hometown (Sacramento, San Diego etc), or your county. So the sooner you return this form with your registration fee, the sooner your title can be assigned. Every effort will be made to give you one of your top three choices. If none of your choices are available, you will be contacted, and we will work with you to find a title that you like. Remember that you can use your title to gain sponsorship, but you cannot make a banner or use it after the pageant is over. These titles are awesome, and come in very handy. They make the pageant competition more fun, as it helps the audience and press know where each contestant is from. Also, they can be valuable tools to you as you solicit sponsorships from your local communities! We encourage all of the contestants to use the title during the months leading up to the state pageant in promoting themselves, and raising their sponsorship money.
Upon our receipt of this form and your Registration Fee, you will be notified of your title and your Official Contestant Packet will be mailed to you! Congratulations on making this exciting decision and welcome aboard.
$195 registration fee must be mailed at the time of online application above.
$500 remaining balance due on or before March 30, 2018.
Make Check(s) Payable To: Lucci Productions LLC
Mail Check To: Lucci Productions LLC, 6709 W 119th st #403 Overland Park, KS 66209
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
You the Contestant understands that the pageant is not responsible for any accident or injury incurred in travel to and from the pageant, or at the pageant itself. Contestant will take full responsibility for and agrees to release the Lucci Productions LLC, the director, staff, agents and other contestants from all liability for any losses, damages, claims or debts incurred by or made by Contestant in connection with this pageant. The Director also has the right to change the venue/date if there is a conflict or natural disaster that occurs during pageant week/weekend.